BIGEYE is looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Orlando.
This position handles multiple accounts and client relationships independently, and effectively presents, sells, and defends agency work and proposals to clients, while supporting other team members in doing the same. The Account Manager is client-facing as often as possible, getting to know the business, and building long-lasting relationships with clients. A strategic thinker, the Account Manager can anticipate client needs, and can see the 30,000-foot view of their business. Successful Account Managers are driven to self-educate in their clients’ categories of business, and will enjoy becoming industry experts on behalf of their accounts.
No recruiters please.
- Excels at creating, maintaining, and growing relationships. Outstanding communication and emotional intelligence are a must
- The ideal candidate loves people, is engaging in conversation, comfortable on the phone and in person, creates small talk easily, and comes across as a confident, articulate business partner
- Smoothly navigates occasional difficult client communication, and is an eternally optimistic problem-solver. Knows when to push, and when to let things simmer
- Is detail-oriented, extremely organized, able to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, and is an efficient time manager. Maintains the ability to eternally balance the needs of the client with the agency’s bottom line
- Remains open to feedback, and is willing to learn and grow
- Is a driven, energetic, and positive thinker; a collaborative team player who is willing to go above and beyond when necessary
- Identifies and generates opportunities to grow accounts
- The Account Manager reports to the Director of Client Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field preferred
- 4-8 years of experience in an advertising agency, marketing agency, or in-house marketing department
Job Application Link: https://www.bigeyeagency.com/account-manager/